Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

martial arts/action dvd bundle

Options
  • 13-12-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Wanna get my Dad a DVD bundle of martial arts DVDs for xmas. Anybody have any ideas? Either online to be delivered in time for xmas or in store like argos or something..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Western or Eastern style or does it matter ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Doesn't really matter. He watches both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Is Sinnots Baronstrand street after closing ? I picked up an excellent boxset in there for about E25. 16 films (double-sided discs) mixed range of martial arts stuff from obscure asian stuff to some of the best of the best films. That was a while ago now though.

Some of the western ones are quite hard to find as part of a boxset -
    Kickboxer (I found mine in a duty free in the middle east)
    Best of the Best - Amazon.co.uk, Borders
    Bloodsport (Never seen it in a boxset)

Saw a lovely looking bruce lee boxset in a place over here but cant remember the name of it at all. He's not particular to any specific discipline or anything is he ? Martial arts is such a broad term.

If you can think of any sets yourself throw them into www.kelkoo.co.uk or www.find-dvd.co.uk to find out who/where has them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Found best of the best boxed set and no retreat no surrender boxed set on amazon. Shipped them priority. I'll get him a the Bruce Lee boxed set aswell in town.

Advertisement