Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a replacement sim without registering?

• 13-12-2008 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello.
    just have a little situation. i got a meteor sim card a few months ago to use in a spare phone i had. the problem is i really liked the number as it was very easy to remember. however to get it back, id have to register myself on meteor, and i dont want to do that. am i ballsed or is there a way to get it back without registering?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

stormfm wrote: »
    hello.
    just have a little situation. i got a meteor sim card a few months ago to use in a spare phone i had. the problem is i really liked the number as it was very easy to remember. however to get it back, id have to register myself on meteor, and i dont want to do that. am i ballsed or is there a way to get it back without registering?
    thanks.

A Meteor store or carphone warehouse might give you one even if you havn't registered but I'm not sure,. I have a meteor sim that was in my name for years and then magically my name was changed to authorised user only(without my knowledge at all) so now i dont know the password on the account/ account name so I'm screwed since I misplaced the number:mad:
    Hopefully a meteor store can do it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

they can verify you by 3 recently dialled numbers if you're not registered and then i believe they ask you if you want to register but don't require you to. And if they do, you're john smith from 123 fake street (obviously use a real sounding fake name). It's not like they check

Advertisement