Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W910i and meteor v o2

• 13-12-2008 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

any reviews on this phone?

im on meteor at the moment pay as your go you get 80 credit on upgrad or if i change to o2 i get 70credit and the 100euro gift card which would be cool for some surfing lessons.

anyone notice any major differences in network?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭richiepoorman

I have one on Meteor and think it's a great phone. Yeah, I had read crap reviews but gave it a go anyway. Have the phone since march, no problems. Sounds great with speakers or earphones, cameras not fantastic but I'm not David Bailey!! The shake thing is a gimmick. Been able to download loads of themes and wallpapers of off zedge.net for it too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

cool and what comes in the box? is it standard headphone connection or a special sony connection? headphones any use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yea the headphones, usb cabel, usb memory stick and memory card should be in the box, if your switching to 02 make sure and get the 99c a day data add on.....the w595 might also be worth a look...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

thanks guys i got the hard sell on just upgrading to the new version of my phone which is the samsung u600 and i really liked the look of it and it has a radio which was the main thing i wanted so it should do me grand

89 yoyos on henry street with 80 call credit...eventually

• Advertisement
Advertisement