Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fm Genie 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Bah. hated Genie anyway, I always used Fm Mini-SE, hasn't as many features but it's much powerful as it allows you to see (and edit) stats on the fly. no sign of a release for 09 though... :(

scratch that, i saw on the comments in his blog that the 09 version will be out before Christmas. keep an eye on this page to get it.

*disclaimer: i wouldn't recommend using scouting utilities until you've got bored of the game. while they are fun to play around with, they really destroy some of the best game-play elements in the game. I've only ever used them to add new life to the game (like creating a team of super stars and seeing how much you can get for them (my record is something like £110million from Arsenal in 08 for a Brazilian wonderkid i beefed up).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Bah. hated Genie anyway, I always used Fm Mini-SE, hasn't as many features but it's much powerful as it allows you to see (and edit) stats on the fly. no sign of a release for 09 though... :(

scratch that, i saw on the comments in his blog that the 09 version will be out before Christmas. keep an eye on this page to get it.

*disclaimer: i wouldn't recommend using scouting utilities until you've got bored of the game. while they are fun to play around with, they really destroy some of the best game-play elements in the game. I've only ever used them to add new life to the game (like creating a team of super stars and seeing how much you can get for them (my record is something like £110million from Arsenal in 08 for a Brazilian wonderkid i beefed up).

True. Best of using it when the game is mostly full of regens.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

EDIT: Found a programme that does give CA & PA but it's got a crappy search filter. Best off using both.

http://www.inifiniteloop.com/fmscouter/

Hey ASR, how do you use this programme. Extracted it into my FM09 folder but can't seem to work it? do you have to upload your player database onto it somehow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

MonsterMob wrote: »
    Hey ASR, how do you use this programme. Extracted it into my FM09 folder but can't seem to work it? do you have to upload your player database onto it somehow?

You don't extract it anywhere. You just have your game of FM09 running then just open the download and it should appear working properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

Cheers, thanks for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement