Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selection Boxes

• 14-12-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭

I have to buy a set of Christmas selection boxes - 10-15 of them, for a youth group. I don't particularly want to be forking out too much, anybody know of places with 2-for-1 offers? No preference for Cadburys over Nestle or anything, just something with lots of chocolate! :D

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i dont know where you are but Vivo in annacotty limerick are selling them 4 for €7 there medium size,,also the € shops are doing the small little ones in packets for 2 for €2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭buffalo

I'm in Dublin. Any of the big retailers offer better value, relative to the rest? Dunnes, Tesco, Superquinn?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Tesco have 3 medium Cadbury/Nestle selection boxes for 7 euro at the moment.
    Good value

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭dublad23

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Good value

EuroSpar have 2 for 1 on these at the minute.

They are €3.49 each so you would get 4 for Tescos same offer.

It's defo in the one on EuroSpar Hanover St

They also have them Roses Tins for €5.99, same ones that Dunnes etc do 2 for €15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭lfcefc

The euro 2 (pound shops) have the medium Cadburys for 2 euro each
    Only got some yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

lfcefc wrote: »
    The euro 2 (pound shops) have the medium Cadburys for 2 euro each
    Only got some yesterday

they also have 2 small boxs for 2 €

• Registered Users Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭buffalo

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Good value

Ended up getting these, didn't see them in the EuroSpar on Camden St, which is the only I'm ever near.

Cheers for the suggestions all!

Advertisement