Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 mobile broadband : vista 64bit - no connection

Options
  • 14-12-2008 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

I'm just setting up my O2 mobile e220 with my machine in preparation for the Christmas "away from home, everyone hog grannny's internet connection, and I need to get some work done" period.

I've had no problem setting up the connection with an XP laptop or an eepc 900 but it's just not playing ball with vista 64.

The o2 connection manager takes a long time on "detecting wireless device" and then gives me a "wireless device does not exist or unavailable", which makes sense as there's no modem listed in device manager.

I've updated the firmware from the o2 firmware page to 11.117.08.00.00.

Obviously given the lateness of the evening my ability to search on the correct solution is limited by tiredness, some wine, and a complete blank on getting the correct keyword searches in google.

I'd appreciate some advice on getting it working with vista home premium sp1 is possible.

Advertisement