Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under E15?

Options
  • 14-12-2008 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm crap at presents and my girlfriend is really good at them,the non material thought out presents. We've agreed to get each other presents for under E15 as a challenge as we're both broke and think it'd be fun and avoid buying loads of crap for the sake of it!

Any ideas what I could do? I'm thinking I'll have to buy things and make something that's really meaningful, maybe even arts and crafty? or else something a bit better, help appreciated. Oh ya, going out almost 2 years for the record!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

get loads of photographs of you & her & friends printed out & put them in a collage in a photo frame..
    may cost more than 15e but prob wont if you have a large-ish photo frame in your house already..
    if you have any little sentimental things between the 2 of you that you could stick in too would be great (eg cinema ticket from first date or something)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭DaMonk

That's a good idea actually. Have a number of kind small things alrite that would do for that, not too many photo's though cos there'll all crappy phone pictures. anything else along those lines guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

if either of you/your friends have bebo/facebook etc there are sure to be loads of pictures on there.. copy them to a disc & get them printed in a chemist

Advertisement