Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Urgent - tyre fitters south dublin on a sunday?

Options
  • 14-12-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,116 ✭✭✭✭

My girlfriends mum needs a tyre repaired, or a new tyre anywhere near blackrock open today?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

None that I know of. I'm in Monkstown, I can give you a can of TyreWeld if it's any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,116 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

thanks for the offer anan1 i think i have one somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Not being smart, but would the spare get her through until tommorrow?

Failing that can't you give your dear old mum a lend of the M for tomorrow?!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Randomswinger

I think United Tyres beside the Shell Garage in Donnybrook open on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Advance Pitstop by Uncle Toms Cabin in Dundrum used to open Sundays. Maybe try them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

There is a garage behind the cherry orchard pub in kimmage i think? (in the phone book as cheeryorchard garage) they are open till 4 on Sundays. Whatever you do though don't go for a mobile tyre fitter, i dialed looking for one and they overcharged on call out and overcharged on the cheapest tyre by over 10 euro.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

cryus, the only place i kow that is open on a sunday is the kwik fit in omni park shopping centre in Santry. i think its a quick fit, or one of those places!

if she can wait till Jan 2009 AC cars are starting to open on Sunday's LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 20,116 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its ok lads the spare got her home!
    thanks for all advice

Advertisement