Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epic Graphics card fail

Options
  • 14-12-2008 12:42pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www2.shopping.com/xPR-RADEON-9550-256MB-AGP-Graphics-Card-Early-October~RD-407690186372 LINK BROKEN

oh dear.... crap. link is broken. ill quote it

ATI RADEON® 9550, (256 MB) AGP Video Card
    Overall Rating: 3.5/5 stars See 8 reviews | Write a review
    Information: Product details
    Compare prices at 3 stores
    Consumer Review
    Epinions
    Autopage MA-200
    by varga124, Nov 13, 2007

Pros: none

Cons: not for motorcycles

Overall Rating: 1/5 stars

Author's Review
    i was told it was a motorcycle alarm but 2 different technicians at 2 different alarm companies told me this is not for bikes!! they made it look like it is, but its just a car alarm. It could not be installed, not enough power to oporate the horn or a siren. i paid for the alarm, paid for the installation, then paid for it to be removed and replaced with a Scorpio.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I sincerely doubt that that review was placed in the right place, or isn't genuine. That would be like mistaking a usb cable for an 8800GTX. They just don't look remotely alike nor does the description suggest anything like that.

I would love to see this alleged ad or photo that makes it out to 'look like' an alarm system.

Advertisement