Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the feck should I get the folks for crimbo

Options
  • 14-12-2008 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

Stuck in work at the moment and have everyone else sorted.

I got them a voucher for some restuarant the last two years so need something different.

Any cheap holidays worth while?

Anybody with decent ideas that I can steal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

How about a digital picture frame filled with old family photos. You can scan old photos and use them and mix them with the ones you have. Ask your family email any good ones they have.Might Sound a bit naff. But the mixture of the old and new family photos and technology will impress and delight.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Vouchers are dodgy now, esp. restaurant ones, i.e. places going bust.

I am in the same boat. Usually getting some high end stuff they might not get, like really good gloves, bottle openers. Got mobile house phones as finally they got used to normal mobiles!

Was thinking of those picture frame things that show your camera photos.

You can get theatre packages I think, for the gaiety, unlikely to go bust!

Was thinking af a sat nav.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

i'M HUNGRY And hung over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

How about a digital picture frame filled with old family photos. You can scan old photos and use them and mix them with the ones you have. Ask your family email any good ones they have.Might Sound a bit naff. But the mixture of the old and new family photos and technology will impress and delight.

QFT

That's a great idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

RasTa wrote: »
    Stuck in work at the moment and have everyone else sorted.

I got them a voucher for some restuarant the last two years so need something different.

Any cheap holidays worth while?

Anybody with decent ideas that I can steal?

Well what did you get them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement