Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HILLSNOW IN KERRY

• 14-12-2008 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

1f1e49d50a.jpg

69f09ce5ed.jpg

38550588b0.jpg

b381d1d73c.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Fabulous shots Mr Kerry. Particularly love the last one, has an artistic quality about it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,928 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

your dog seems to be having a great time:) it's good that he/she appreciates snow too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Magical KY, I wish for more snow down there for you this year and for you to get out and snap away, as with a snowy pic you posted before of the landscape down there, it is truly magical.

The pics in the garden are special. Christmas and snow is just fantastic.
    Thanks for sharing. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

snowing round a windmill , do they turn em off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

You should try and head to Killorglin or even just the top of the hill on the Killorglin- Tralee road, and get some shots of the Carruntuohil and Reeks, as they are pretty damn spectacular.
    I would have got a few shots myself, but i dont fancy bringing the slr camera to work with me..:( Hopefully the sneachta will still be around the weekend, and i will try and get some shots (more likely it will be all gone though..)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭kerry1960

Many thanks for the kind comments , not trying to be clever with any of these photos , im only shooting what i see through a very modestly priced camera , have a fair idea how to compose a decent pic but that's it .

TK i know exactly where your refering to ,that would Foleys Glen on the rhs........Queen Scotias grave ...... some really special scenery around there , have been on THE REEKS many many times but for some reason almost no pics .........always a videocam......

cheers......

Advertisement