Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

There's something to be said for breathalyzers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

That's brilliant :D

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Bloody Americans.........:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

lmao :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Seriously, I'd tell them to piss off and book me, let them do a blood test or something...

Is it just me or does anyone else find it nigh on impossible to recite the alphabet backwards :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Theres no way that I could recite it backwards with a cop staring in the window at me.

Breathalysers ftw, also it really seems like a viral video for something or other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

"Step, bump, step, bump ,bump."

Ha, that's catchy:D

Fairly sure this was posted here before not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Fairly sure this was posted here before not so long ago.

Yep, I did a few weeks ago. It's from Reno 911.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Lol, i guess there won't be any mods quickly cutting this thread short and locking it as usual, given the circumstances lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Lol, i guess there won't be any mods quickly cutting this thread short and locking it as usual, given the circumstances lol:D

just to prove you wrong ...:D:D:D

(and because I actually thought that this was real footage :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement