Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hoorah! - WWE SPOILERS

• 14-12-2008 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭

mizmorrnewtagchampsxv3.jpg
    About ****ing time
    F4W board wrote:
    WWE CHAMPIONSHIP CHANGES HANDS TONIGHT
    by Mike Johnson @ 9:03 PM on 12/13/2008

I just received word that in an unusual move, John Morrison and The Miz captured the WWE Tag Team championships at tonight's Raw house show in Hamilton, Ontario defeating Kofi Kingston and CM Punk.

About fecking time the WWE recognized how awesome these guys are with belts again. No official source as of yet but it's coming

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

About fcuking time is right!

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Could be an interesting night tonight - a possible last minute title match announced for the PPV?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I'd say Punk is taking the IC itle so in the next few weeks. If that does happen, say what you like, but that is one hell of a year, winning the world title, tag title and IC title in the space of a few months and all in what, his 3rd year on TV?

Its up on wwe.com as well now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

http://rajah.com/base/node/14522

Punk must be winning the IC title then so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Title changes at house shows are wierd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Title changes at house shows are wierd.
    No they are just a good way of promoting house shows by saying anything can happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

... or a desperate way to get the title off someone if there's a suspension or firing on it's way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Best tag team in WWE they so deserve the belts but who can they feud with now :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

JP Liz wrote: »
    Best tag team in WWE they so deserve the belts but who can they feud with now :confused:

Biscuits and Gravy!

And....

em....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Well they defeated Jesse & Festus in a dark match before the ppv if that is anything to go by...I can't even think of any other tag teams around at the minute :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I hear Demolition are still taking bookings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    I hear Demolition are still taking bookings!

Haha :D

Wait, are they actually still taking bookings ?

Edit: they are!! :eek:
    SR's still funny though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Demolition and the One Man Gang were one of the 28 teams in CHIKARA's King Of Trios tournament this year:

Two minutes in

Miz and Morrison are really good :) I hadn't seen a whole lot of them together until recently

Advertisement