Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

AIG Ireland LTD insurance use what windsceen service

Options
  • 14-12-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just had my windscreen broken on the way to dublin yesterday and now i need it replaced fast as i am trading in the car and the dealer wants me to get it done. The only problem is i am with AIG Ireland Ltd, AIG house, Merrion Road, Dublin 4 and when i rang Autoglass they do not bill AIG so i dont know what to do as the girl said to me that they would need me to pay for it then claim it back off them. The thing is i will be collecting the new car on Tuesday and changing over the insurance so dont want to have to pay for the windscreen and have the hassile of claiming the money back because there might be a bit of a mess up if i try to claim it back. Can anyone advice me on the situation i have tryed ringing what numbers i can find for AIG but no good. The website have a claim sheet online to be printed out and sent to them in relation to windscreen but thats it. Please can someone help me.

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Doesn't it say anywhere in the Policy Booklet who they have a deal with for windscreen repairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Alun wrote: »
    Doesn't it say anywhere in the Policy Booklet who they have a deal with for windscreen repairs?

No nothing that i could see. Will have another look there website says nothing too but just gives the claim sheet thats it. Very anoying

Advertisement