Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puzzle Quest - DS or PSP?

Options
  • 14-12-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

So I've been getting into playing games while I commute to and from work recently, and based on how much I adore the PC version this seems to be the ideal game for me...
    I've played the 360 version and didn't think much of the control scheme (I'm assuming the PSP version will be similar), but at the same time I don't actually like stylus driven games on the DS (kind of awkward to use when you're on public transport)

I just can't decide which version to go for, they both have similar scores on metacritic:(
    In the slim chance that someone has played both, which version did you prefer?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,428 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's a tough choice.

I'd go with the DS one since the interface is much better and the battery life is better. The PSP version does look nicer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Hmmm... The battery life on my DS has gone to crap recently, so that's not really a factor for me. (didn't use or charge it for > 6 months, so I'm assuming that screwed up the battery)

Guess I'll give the DS version a lash anyway

Advertisement