Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus in Kilmainham

Options
  • 14-12-2008 4:15pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone been to Fossetts circus in Kilamainham? I was wondering if it was suitable for a 3 yr old? would it keep his interest for the 2.5hrs??

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Has anyone been to Fossetts circus in Kilamainham? I was wondering if it was suitable for a 3 yr old? would it keep his interest for the 2.5hrs??
    Yep. This year and for the last 2 years. My daughter's now 5 (and oddly her name's Daisy) and she loves it. It doesn't run for 2.5 hrs though. No animals, which the kid doesn't mind but I do. There's nothing funnier than performing elephants and smoking bears in my book.
    It's well organised and run. There is 2 tents. The 1st one has mini rides,candyfloss stalls and interaction with the performers etc and then the main tent where all the events take place. 1 hr 45min would be about right all in.
    You can go into the museum of art before hand where you can also park your car for free. (Gallery is closed Mondays). At the moment the is an exhibition of shadow puppetry. Quite interesting. My kid likes it too. Whilst there you could avail of the interaction room where they have paper and colours etc. for kids to play with. Keys to the cupboards are available off the attendants (don't be afraid to ask).
    There is also a reasonable coffee shop in the gallery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

^^^
    Is the show the same act as last year?Is the globe of death still doing the rounds?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

eireal wrote: »
    ^^^
    Is the show the same act as last year?Is the globe of death still doing the rounds?
    Much the same but we were there on 2nd night and she announced they were an act down. But no Globe Of Death! Which was amazing last year. Just flipping Mexican Mad! Stunning latino bird with 3 motorbikes zooming about...AMAZING! So it may be the BIG act again this year but it wasn't when i was there.

Advertisement