Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Senseo Coffee machine

• 14-12-2008 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭

Hi, I inherited a senseo machine, does anyone know where i can buy the pods that you have to use, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I have to agree with the posts in the previous thread.

I have one of them for the last year and I love it. You will only get 2 different types in the supermarket. (three in Sainsbury's). The coffeepodshop is pretty good but a friend of mine brings the pods back from France. There are more varieties available in the supermarkets over there, seemingly.

The Senseo Cappuchino is as a previous poster said very watery and not so flavourful. Personally I put half a mug of milk in the microwave while the machine is heating and then put an espresso measure into the heated milk. Works just as well (I know it's not a true cappucino but it's close enough for my tired brain first thing in the morning).

I'm currently working my way through a full drawer of coffeepods. My favorite is Cafe du Maison.

Best of Luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Thank you both for your replies, i was in superquinn yesterday and they dont have any, my search continues.:)

Advertisement