Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advanced Driving Course in Ireland

Options
  • 14-12-2008 7:08pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

A couple of months ago I did an advanced driving course at the Neuburgring in Germany. was very good and though me loads.

What I was looking to do was continue the practice and was wondering if there was a skid pan in Ireland.

Thanks
    TCP/IP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭cps_goodbuy

+1 I'm sure lot's of people including myself would like to know of decent places

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Leinster Driving Campus

Open a few months now, on the R405 (Maynooth/Straffan/Clane) road-about 5 minutes from the M4 (Maynooth junction).

Never been to the place myself but have got a flyer for it a while ago.

Not sure how it would compare to the Neuburgring though!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭golfpaul

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Leinster Driving Campus

Open a few months now, on the R405 (Maynooth/Straffan/Clane) road-about 5 minutes from the M4 (Maynooth junction).

Never been to the place myself but have got a flyer for it a while ago.

Not sure how it would compare to the Neuburgring though!

This is what I was looking for will check it out myself. The only thing slightly off putting is the Testimonials page, only one comment "The Leinster Driving Campus instructors are very patient."

Advertisement