Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Q: is this inner barrel any good?

Options
  • 14-12-2008 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the "MadBull 'Black Python' 6.03mm V2 Tighbore Barrel" is any good? the price seems alright.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

The Madbull inner barrels are excellent quality and one of the best around!
    I have used them in my Star SA80, CA G36C and TM Glock 18C.
    All of the guns accuracy improved and the fps went up a little.
    I would highly reccomend them.:D

Just one extra point as it increases the fps slightly, just becareful it doesn't raise your AEG over the legal limit!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

I'd stay away from Madbull TB to be honest.

I used one in my Aug A1 and found that it lead to a lot of flaking in the barrel that takes a considerable amount of time and effort to remove.

My personal opinion would be go with a Prometheus 6.03 TB.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

My problem is that the Prometheus barrel,while good, is just too expensive for my budget as I have to buy other people presents and money is tight.

I was looking for something at around 30e, are there any other good barrels for around that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

I've fitted a Mad bull tight bore to my KWA m4 , A little better accuracy and small increase in FPS.
    No trouble with it so far.
    I'd Recommend one. good for the bucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

yeah Ive been reading up on these madbulls and it seems that a few people have an issue but the majority seem to be happy with theirs so I'll give it a go, anything is better than my stock barrel.

• Advertisement

I used one in my SA80 for over a year with no problems at all!
    Also used one in my G36C for over 2 years without problems.
    I would be surprised if you had a problem with one.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

New to boards but not to airsoft.I got a Black bull inner barrel for an AK and am thinking of using it in my g36c with a silencer to cover the extra length of the barrel.Im worried about the fps increase though!!

BBones wrote: »
    New to boards but not to airsoft.I got a Black bull inner barrel for an AK and am thinking of using it in my g36c with a silencer to cover the extra length of the barrel.Im worried about the fps increase though!!

I wouldnt worry about it too much!
    It is normally a tiny increase, maybe 7 or 8 fps.
    I am sure some people have had slightly higher increases but in my experience that is quite rare.
    It increases the accuracy a little which is always good.
    Obviously if it raises it over the legal limit, you may have to downgrade the spring!!
    Fit it and chrono it and see what the difference is!!:D

Advertisement