Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences with Ongame

Options
  • 14-12-2008 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Has anybody played on the ongame network?
    Is the software really that bad? What are the amount of games like for 100/200nl? Been offered a very good deal just wondering

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

colquhom wrote: »
    Has anybody played on the ongame network?
    Is the software really that bad? What are the amount of games like for 100/200nl? Been offered a very good deal just wondering

What sort of deal? 50% to 62.5% rakeback is readily available via basic bonuswhoring on skins like Hollywood, Tower, Bruce, Eurobet etc, so unless someone is giving you better than that then its not that good a deal.

Software not great, but thats really a minor point I'd have thought.

Played there for about 14 months playing €20 and €30 9seater STTs - gave up about 3 months ago as there was an influx of very solid East European multitablers at those levels - guys who were basically bonus whores who were capable of playing the max amount of tables and maintaining an ROI of ~2->5%, coupled with their 62.5% rakeback gave them a good return. I also got paranoid that there was some collusion going on but didn't have an iota of evidence worth sending to support.
    There was always 3 or 4 of them in a game and they reduced everyones edge (mine anyway) to nowt. Never played cash there so don't know what the standard is like.
    HTH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭colquhom

75%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

The shorthanded tables there are 5max and not the more common 6max.

The fullring tables are 10 seater, but the deals aren't as good as they at first appear for FR, because they're contributed, not dealt.

Software, like everywhere, is a matter of taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

.... playing €20 and €30 9seater STTs - gave up about 3 months ago as there was an influx of very solid East European multitablers at those levels - guys who were basically bonus whores who were capable of playing the max amount of tables and maintaining an ROI of ~2->5%
    HTH.

They are the toughest STTs i've played !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Soft games, fast software, good rb, mini tables are useable, happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

The way you can sit in various places around the table tilts my balls off + 5 max is annoying.

Advertisement