Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from the extreme sport forum - rollerblading

Options
  • 14-12-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

My name is Julien, and I was banned from the Extreme Sport forum while I just wanted to let people know about: www.rideandroll.eu This is a website I set up in order to help rollerblader to find information about rides organized throughout Dublin and to help them meeting people with the same interst.

I do not understand what harm this website is for you as it only focuses on a specific activity (rollerblading) and do not aim at making money. Moreover, it is here to help people looking for information about the rollerblading world.

I thank you in advance for reconsidering my case.

Yours sincerely,

Julien

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

At a quick glance your post in the forum looks like a standard spam message (note that I'm not saying that it is, just that it looks exactly like one)

Send RuggieBear a message by clicking here, might be something you can sort out between the two of you. He's the sport category moderator and the mod who deleted the thread.

I'm assuming that you haven't PMed him or one of the other forum mods, that's usually the best first port of call.

Most forums don't allow messages like yours to be just thrown into them willy-nilly (I moderate Politics for example and it isn't something we allow) as they don't tend to add anything to the actual forum. Your message would have been better placed in the "Links - Please feel free to add!" thread as that's what it's for. See what the two of you can work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Julien59

I actually first sent him an email... but he told me to post a message on the help desk. Thanks for the information anyway, I'll try to contact him again.

Advertisement