Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greyhounds on setanta

Options
  • 14-12-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

have to say,greyhound view and setanta have been good for the industry with the recent showing of the big meetings finals and tonight they've done themselves proud once again with the golden jacket.credit where credits due.

what do you fancy in the mardocs holdings final.

myself.i think tyrur lee will be very hard to beat but i'm hoping for his full half brothers sake ;) that Mardocs o shea takes this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭fl&sh

WOHOO

MARDOCS O SHEA takes it down and will wear the jacket in style until next years derby;) he might even do the ladbrokes 600 in between as a trial run:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Hadnt setanta and pity i didnt c it.

We should link this board from the site links page on www.greyhoundnuts.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭HaileGeb

Super run by Mardocs, he looks like he might develop intoa big contender for the Ladbrokes 600.
    It'd be good to see himself Shelbourne Aston and College Causeway together over that trip

Advertisement