Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurkers, come and say "hi"!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭swimgal

Hey everyone!
    I'm 22 yr old veggie who has just moved back to Dublin. I'm friends with Maameeo - she let me know about this veggie forum and made me say hi! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hi MargeS22 and swimgal! Welcome aboards!

That maameeo is an awful handful swimgal, eh!

Tell me about it! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

ahem?!

*evil cat eye stares*

Welcome swimgal! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

welcome MargeS22 and swimgal! you are both very welcome :) throw some posts about the place. or come chat in our chat thread. there are lots of old threads you could add to e.g. the one with the poll to see around what age most people turned veggie. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055700937

• Advertisement

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys!

@Maameeo - your high maintenance but worth it! :p x

Just after doing that poll to see around what age most people turned veggie - very interesting

yeah, i'm glad i made the poll. it seems the majority of people were in their teens. i guess when you start to really think for yourself and take hold of your own opinions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

its also the age that high maintenance kicks in, thanks swimgal :P im just awesome! hehe

*waves!* Come and join in! We have a meet up this weekend, so if you would like to meet up with a few veggies / vegans in Dublin, now is the best time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ColaBeDamned

*waves hello to all guests of the forum* we don't bite! come post :)

*waves back*

Hello! First time I've posted here. No more lurking I guess! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome aboard Mr/Ms ColaBeDamned, I saw you around from thanked posts :D

Feel free to pop over to Know your veggies or stay here and tell us about yerself like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ColaBeDamned

Ms ColaBeDamned.. I like it :)

I spend more time reading & thanking posts than writing them, I like to float about the place I guess! Will write something on the introduction thread tomorrow. Night! :)

Cool Ms ColaBeDamned, gnight !

Hello ColaBeDamned! Welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I've been lurking a bit around the place so I guess I'll just say...

OH HAI.

:D

Hotaru wrote: »
    I've been lurking a bit around the place so I guess I'll just say...

OH HAI.

:D

Oh hai schtalker! You are veggie too?
    It's a trick so you can stalk me! :D

Welcome! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Oh hai schtalker! You are veggie too?
    It's a trick so you can stalk me! :D

Welcome! :)

I knew you'd see right through my plan again make silly presumptions about me stalking you! Pffft.

Yup, been a veggie for... about 4 months now? Never been a big meat eater though so I haven't found too hard. I'm also dairy free - soya om nom nom nom :pac:

Hotaru wrote: »
    I knew you'd see right through my plan again make silly presumptions about me stalking you! Pffft.

Yup, been a veggie for... about 4 months now? Never been a big meat eater though so I haven't found too hard. I'm also dairy free - soya om nom nom nom :pac:

I now see that they were silly..or that you planned this for 4 months =]
    Yay, new meat (hohoho), schtick around, check out the furniture and things.
    nomnom soya

Heya Hotaru :) Hope you join in and throw some posts about!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Hi, just thought I'd post on here. No more lurking for me:D

• Advertisement

Hi scareydoll, another stalker I see, whose garden!? haha
    Welcome!

Be sure to post and things! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Hi scareydoll, another stalker I see, whose garden!? haha
    Welcome!

Be sure to post and things! :D

Thanks

scareydoll wrote: »
    Hi, just thought I'd post on here. No more lurking for me:D

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Lalalalalalalala

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I haz been lurking round these here parts this past while *waves*

128903522858280679.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Doh I was supposed to post here first, then in the know your veggies, then in the grapevine, that it?? :D

I love cats ^^^

lol! well, now you gotta help lure in those too scared to show their face. we'll have another meet-up in the summer once exams are over for a couple of people, so if you are looking to meet some veggies and vegans... you've come to the right place!

I am scared to show my face, that's what the internets for :pac:

It's just a good job I don't have OCD or I would be freaking out about posting in the wrong order now.

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I am scared to show my face, that's what the internets for :pac:

It's just a good job I don't have OCD or I would be freaking out about posting in the wrong order now.
    She's not that scared, there was 7 of her in the library today.
    I haz been lurking round these here parts this past while *waves*
    Deadly pic, welcome! :D
    --LOS-- wrote: »
    Doh I was supposed to post here first, then in the know your veggies, then in the grapevine, that it?? :D

I love cats ^^^
    God, newbs :p

• Advertisement

She's not that scared, there was 7 of her in the library today.

Deadly pic, welcome! :D

God, newbs :p

one for every day of the week, awhawhawhaw

Advertisement