Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurkers, come and say "hi"!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

joo soooo funnny --LOS--(what is that anyway?), thank god that's only one 7th of your humour! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

multiply it by 7, you get the idea, divide by 7 also at times

are you referring to my name?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah jesus went on about 7's too, I think he was talking about you. Yep, your name

Ye well so did iron maiden......7 deadly sins, 7 ways to win.....:pac:

Oh my name is it, that's nice.
    (I can't say, it would give too much away but I can reveal that the dashes are coz some other folks stole the other part)

and 7 letters in your name, hmm! Now the mystery makes it alll the more appealing, never thought about it being missing letters as opposed to nerd dashes

• Advertisement

My name is LOS. That is all.

We'll see about that! I'm asking one of you tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Doh I was supposed to post here first, then in the know your veggies, then in the grapevine, that it?? :D
    ...Actually, now that I think about it, many of our known posters often lurk for days, or weeks on end before piping up again. So this thread doesn't really just single out newbies :) Enough pondering about it now...

...Actually, now that I think about it, many of our known posters often lurk for days, or weeks on end before piping up again. So this thread doesn't really just single out newbies :) Enough pondering about it now...

hmm, maybe I shouldn't be here yet then :pac:

I didn't lurk at all, I only spotted Tar in something about veggies in AH and there was a linky and I had to follow it :pac:

I'm the least lurkerer ever, this thread is anti me. mmm delicious posting.

At least you followed the veggie link and not my sig one eh :pac:

• Advertisement

nah I have followed that before Tar :o

see what you did there, I had to check it again coz I forgot what it was!

Muahahaha /tents fingers.

for valentines they matched up boards users and if they couldnt find a match for somebody they sent them a link to my forum hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I is lurker!!! :pac:

Hello everybody :D

Are you a veggie Toni?!

Welcome :)

Are you a veggie Toni?!

Welcome :)

Nope not a veggie yet but I sure as hell am eating loads these days!

Gonna buy Alicia Silverstones Vegan book as she rocks!...Well when I have money.
    Just posted up a thread there go help me out good woman yerself ;)

Hi Toni, that's quite a title that you have for the nocturnal forum there, sounds like trouble :pac:

Hi Toni, that's quite a title that you have for the nocturnal forum there, sounds like trouble :pac:
    It's quite accurate too! I can't remember my title but I did get this card too!

2ednsiw.jpg

:pac:
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Nope not a veggie yet but I sure as hell am eating loads these days!

Gonna buy Alicia Silverstones Vegan book as she rocks!...Well when I have money.
    Just posted up a thread there go help me out good woman yerself ;)

Good stuff, hang about more so! I'll have a look in a bit, will do what I can. Get Dannie at it too haha.

;)

Innocent I tell YE!!!

I believe you, a little bit, this much

what's that music doing following you around.........

Horslips have more than one song :eek:

• Advertisement

Really? What's the other one? :p

Get Dannie at it too haha.

Is Dannie a veggie? :confused:

Really? What's the other one? :p
    Let's have a think, two heads are better than one. do do do do do do do
    Is Dannie a veggie? :confused:

No, I just meant beat him into one.

No, I just meant beat him into one.

Beat him up? :eek:

Excellent!!

Seeing as he said (in relation to Jin and Sun drowning together in Lost)
    "I'd have left you there and saved meself!"

I have no idea who he is, but I'm with Danny on the romantic philosophy! ;)

I'm gonna be gutted when I Lost is finished. Unless it ends horribley, and then I'll just be raging I wasted all that time on it.

Nice to see you knocking around these parts Toni :)

Beat him up? :eek:

Excellent!!

I like watching you hurt him, mmm dannie tears :)

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I have no idea who he is, but I'm with Danny on the romantic philosophy! ;)

I'm gonna be gutted when I Lost is finished. Unless it ends horribley, and then I'll just be raging I wasted all that time on it.

Nice to see you knocking around these parts Toni :)

Cheers Moonie :p Does anybody call ye that?
    This Candida diet has me eating truckloads of veg lately it's helping me soo much. Been basically in constant discomfort/pain for years so fed up with it!
    Read a review/interview with Alicia Silverstones vegan book and it covers "flirting" with the idea of vegan right up to full vegan. Says it has helped her with alot of the problems I have so it's interesting :)

Mates are going drinking on Thursday and I'm like FEIC NO! LOST! :D

Are spirits off the menu? I guess you'd want them with a mixer...Oh well! Sure, it ain't good for your body anyhow I guess.

Are spirits off the menu? I guess you'd want them with a mixer...Oh well! Sure, it ain't good for your body anyhow I guess.

Yeah not really allowed alcohol at all :o
    Alcohol has like wheat and yeast in it which kills me.
    Beers are esp bad so they have been out for years.
    Vodka turned on me around the 17 mark.
    Managed a few months on whiskey and now it hates me :(

So far Rum is good though!!

• Advertisement

Three cheers for rum :D

I was on your diet when I was much younger; I would hate to have to deal with it when I'm not a kid and much unaware of it all! Good luck :)

Advertisement