Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

In search of VW hubcap

Options
  • 14-12-2008 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get hold of a hubcap for a 2005 VW Polo. One of mine was nicked recently and the car now looks like a knackermobile. Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

http://www.partsgateway.co.uk/sitemap/volkswagen-hubcaps.html

http://www.traynors.co.uk/

Also try ringing a few 'local' breakers yards
    Failing that, im sure a main dealer could source one for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,220 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Usually breaker's yards or tyre centres might have them lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

Check what size your tires are, i have 5 off a 04 passat if your interested

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

i lost one off my bora and checked the p/n off the back of the other ones and got one on ebay for 15 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aiffy

This is great lads thanks a million. I'll have a check of the tyres and get back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Pinky-Mwah

I have 4 VW hubcaps from my beetle for sale, I think they are 15", let me know if they would be any good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stevie2009

Hi all, just wondering if anyone would know wherei could find a hubcap for a '02 polo, 14" wheels

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

stevie2009 wrote: »
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone would know wherei could find a hubcap for a '02 polo, 14" wheels

Thanks
    See advice above?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Qweevs2

HI,

All 4 hubcaps from my 2003 VW Polo were stolen recently, looking for a full set of 4, 14" wheels, don't want to break the bank, but would pay for same. I've tried on ebay and adverts.ie etc, but not having much luck. Also tried micksgarage.ie etc, but can't seem to find what I'm lookin for. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

• Advertisement

Qweevs2 wrote: »
    HI,

All 4 hubcaps from my 2003 VW Polo were stolen recently, looking for a full set of 4, 14" wheels, don't want to break the bank, but would pay for same. I've tried on ebay and adverts.ie etc, but not having much luck. Also tried micksgarage.ie etc, but can't seem to find what I'm lookin for. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!
    I wonder would the ones I have fit it? They came from a 02 VW Beetle. If your interested let me know. Don't want much € for them but you would need to be able to collect from South Co. Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 51,220 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Pinky-Mwah wrote: »
    I wonder would the ones I have fit it? They came from a 02 VW Beetle. If your interested let me know. Don't want much € for them but you would need to be able to collect from South Co. Dublin

I think the Polo are a smaller size wheel to the Beetle.

The best places to try are breaker's yards or tyre centres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Over a year later and you're in within minutes about a set of hubcaps, eh?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Qweevs2

Thanks, but i think they might b a bigger size, most Beetles are size 16", my car is 14". Thanks though.

EPM wrote: »
    Over a year later and you're in within minutes about a set of hubcaps, eh?;)

I got a notice that the thread was updated... thought theres no use the hubcaps sitting in my shed if they can be of use to someone, that's all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Abu Mariam

Hi All
    I am looking for:
    1) a hubcap
    2) Splash Guards

for Polo Classic 2000 14"
    Any one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭GTE

Sticky this biatch up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Abu Mariam

bbk wrote: »
    Sticky this biatch up!
    Is this really important?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maff2011

I have 4 VW hubcaps from my beetle for sale, I think they are 15", let me know if they would be any good

Do you still have them? Dublin based.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

They had them back in 19-12-2008, I'd say they're gone by now.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement