Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pic of Niall Ronan on Sunday Indo's Sports pullout

• 14-12-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

I can't find that pic of Niall Ronan about to touch for the try, wouldn't mind having as desktop background! Anyone find it/have it? I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a link or something!
    Cheers
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Kensutz (from the photography forum) has some sensational pics on his flickr webpage from the match. Not sure if you can download them but it might be worth touching base with him.

www.flickr.com/photos/kensutz/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

some fine pics there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I always check out his webpage the day after a Munster match cos he covers most of them and I think his pics are outstanding

Advertisement