Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Script tattoo advice...

Options
  • 14-12-2008 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

So I've decided I shall probably get a script tattoo saying "The Devil and God are raging inside me".
    One thing is, I'm not sure where looks best for script tattoos? I was thinking down my side, or my leg. I want it to be nice and straight and tidy looking like, and wasn't too sure with something that length.

Sorry if there's a previous thread like this, i searched and didnt find one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Got script down my side and i think it looks very good and all my mates have said so too... It's good and straight - two rows to it, it says "Qui desiderait vivere preparait mori" so it'd be similar in length to yours...

I found it very painful though is the only thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

keane2097 wrote: »
    Got script down my side and i think it looks very good and all my mates have said so too... It's good and straight - two rows to it, it says "Qui desiderait vivere preparait mori" so it'd be similar in length to yours...

I found it very painful though is the only thing...

The exact side? Or a little to the front, little to the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    So I've decided I shall probably get a script tattoo saying "The Devil and God are raging inside me".
    One thing is, I'm not sure where looks best for script tattoos? I was thinking down my side, or my leg. I want it to be nice and straight and tidy looking like, and wasn't too sure with something that length.

Sorry if there's a previous thread like this, i searched and didnt find one

check out the script i got last week its on page 184 me thinks on the show me mine show your yours

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

check out the script i got last week its on page 184 me thinks on the show me mine show your yours

Been meaning to ask you actually, who did yours for you?
    I love it.

CianRyan wrote: »
    Been meaning to ask you actually, who did yours for you?
    I love it.

im not going to say cause you wont enjoy your tattoo as this person is one of the most ignorant arrogant people I have ever met . a complete moody bollix. a **** is to soft a word
    I would never go near him again or tell people to get tattooed where he tatts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

im not going to say cause you wont enjoy your tattoo as this person is one of the most ignorant arrogant people I have ever met . a complete moody bollix. a **** is to soft a word

He wouldnt happen to work on Dorset Street, D1?

Would he?

dancor wrote: »

Would he?

TEMPLE BAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

If you aren't gonna say who did it, then stop mentioning it man.

It's like telling someone you have a secret but aren't gonna tell em, then keep mentioning you have a secret. Gets tiresome very quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    If you aren't gonna say who did it, then stop mentioning it man.

It's like telling someone you have a secret but aren't gonna tell em, then keep mentioning you have a secret. Gets tiresome very quickly.
    Kinda like mentioning secret changes are afoot?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Kinda like mentioning secret changes are afoot?? :P

Hmm... secret changes are A FOOT...

Will is getting his little toe removed to fit into his fav heels better ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tattoodublin

dancor wrote: »

Would he?

hahaha that sounds so negative Dancor.
    Sure I can be a moody bollox at times, :D, generally when people deserve it, disrespect in any manner gets me flaring sure, maybe comes from years and years of fascinating experiences around bikers, mafia, gangs, rednecks, hippies, guns, bombs, private wars, and god-knows what else, years of travel through every nation and environment ( http://www.tattoodublin.com/hometour.htm ) seeing not only beauty but all the worlds crap, hmmmm... periods of incarceration,.... being interrogated as a spy in more than one continent, and so on :D. I can be the nicest guy in the world, but come in my studio and start slapping stuff around, or barking out questions while Im tattooing (if somebody did that while I was tattooing YOUR body Dancor, and I barked at them, and they left calling me a miserable bollocks, you would feel differently) or asking a series of really dumb questions while im busy, sure i can get a bit gratey, but come in normal, respectul of whats happening, and nice enough, and I will certainly be nice enough back. I also have a warped sense of humor. To put it in a nutshell, I read once somewhere "artists are crazy, zany, emotional roller-coasters of people who can blow up at any moment and make no sense at all" ....so... I just act this way so people will think Im an artist :D P.S. I'm Pluto from Dorset Street, I've tattoo'd over 15,000 people in the last 20 years, and at least one or two of them must think Im an ok bloke ( I hope :( ) and NO, I wasnt the guy he was referring too. :eek: hmmmm... must be another miserable bollox out there somewhere hahahha www.tattoodublin.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

Just want to say that is an awesome idea for a tattoo. I love script, and the script relating to Brand New is even better. :).

Advertisement