Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UK Snooker Championship

• 14-12-2008 11:56pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I always really like this snooker event for some reason, probably becuase of the Christmassy atmosphere of it!

Great to see that Ken managed to qualify
    Only to loose in the first round 9 - 4 to Graeme Dott!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Yep, one of my favourites too, it's always a reminder to get the mince pies out. :)

The long matches tend to sort the men from the boys too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mr Floyd

Hope to see Mark Allen do well this year, from what i've seen he looks like a cracking player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

I'm glad to see that Mark Williams is back on track. He's in the last 8 and 2-0 against Carter. He says that he has nuckled down to some hard work on the practise table. Our Ken would need to take a leaf out of his book:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

FU FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

FU FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fail! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement