Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No follow up on complaint issued

Options
  • 15-12-2008 1:09am
    Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys, just looking for some advice as I am stuck in a rut and dont know where to go/what to do next.

I made a complaint to a large chain store directly to the dept manager which is where I have my grievance back in September. But I heard nothing at all, so I e-mailed the store general manager attaching the original letter I composed in the beginning of November. But still nothing. So at the end of November I attached the original letter, the e-mail to the GM and put it all on one e-mail and sent it away to head office. and still nothing. not a dickie bird.

Now I dont want anything from the shop, I just want an acknowledgment to say the received my 3 letters but nobody is getting back to me. My letters all have my e-mail address and phone number on it so any advice on what I could do next? like I said, I simply want an acknowledgment. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

what was the complaint?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

start making phone calls. they can't ignore those. get the direct number of the general manager and call every day. Be polite but consistent.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

punchdrunk wrote: »
    what was the complaint?
    it sounds silly, I know, but I ordered 2 birthday cakes in the space of 2 weeks and the 2 of them were f**k ups.
    copacetic wrote: »
    start making phone calls. they can't ignore those. get the direct number of the general manager and call every day. Be polite but consistent.
    thanx a mill. will try that tomorrow. An apology is all I want. and the thing is, that my email that I sent it from gives those 'read' reports and the 2 e-mails sent to the GM and HO were opened

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

I think there is a complaints commisioner. Go to your local Police station or politician to get more information

Advertisement