Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Looking UL-ian

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I cropped out Santa, for the protection of his identity...He's a wanted man this time of year...there could be serious ransom to be had.
    :pac:

Ball is in your court ms. diamond ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 procstar

Otacon wrote: »
    This poll is a complete travesty...

Who in their right mind voted for Mossin? Have you seen him? He looks like a well-chewed toffee!

i voted for him; who wouldnt..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Otacon wrote: »
    This poll is a complete travesty...

Who in their right mind voted for Mossin? Have you seen him? He looks like a well-chewed toffee!
    procstar wrote: »
    i voted for him; who wouldnt..

This well chewed toffee as you so politely put it, is the hottest male here! :D
    Thanks Procstar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

BD has to win I dont have any Christmassy pics and she's lovely so she deserves this award!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I cropped out Santa, for the protection of his identity...He's a wanted man this time of year...there could be serious ransom to be had.

I recognise that Mayo Santa's eyelash...I'd know it anywhere:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

just stumbled across this and a quick perve :D but the winner has to be Diamond imo.But as i dont/didnt go to UL i will not vote!:pac:

edit:ur poll is closed,oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Diamond007 wrote: »
    BD has to win I dont have any Christmassy pics and she's lovely so she deserves this award!
    we're patient people diamond :)

this *is* the festive season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

Well in that case..
    I have my Christams party on Sunday night, so il post something on Monday..

Must study now though :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Oh wow, I've never been described as 'lovely' before... shucks! :o
    ninty9er wrote: »
    I recognise that Mayo Santa's eyelash...I'd know it anywhere:pac::pac:
    :pac:
    Well in that case..
    I have my Christams party on Sunday night, so il post something on Monday..

Must study now though :mad:
    Best of luck...almost there! :) *hug*

Best of luck...almost there! :) *hug*
    Where's my hug, I've an exam at 4!! But on the plus side, since the 21st is too far away to drive after an exam that'll tire the death out of me, I shall be making une appearance at le fest Noelle amárach. Formal??

• Advertisement

Where's my hug, I've an exam at 4!! But on the plus side, since the 21st is too far away to drive after an exam that'll tire the death out of me, I shall be making une appearance at le fest Noelle amárach. Formal??

*BIG HUG* :D

Ah good stuff!! Was worried the sane people would be few and far between!! It's semi-formal, afaik...I'm wearing a dress, if that helps! Shirt/trousers should do fine, no need for tie, I'd imagine.

*BIG HUG* :D

Ah good stuff!! Was worried the sane people would be few and far between!! It's semi-formal, afaik...I'm wearing a dress, if that helps! Shirt/trousers should do fine, no need for tie, I'd imagine.

Our non-boardsie Clubs Officer is supposedly attending too....maybe we should get him in on the conspiracy**:pac::pac:

** The fucker is probably going to appear somewhere here with a post count of 3000 now to piss on my fun.

Our non-boardsie Clubs Officer is supposedly attending too....maybe we should get him in on the conspiracy**:pac::pac:

** The fucker is probably going to appear somewhere here with a post count of 3000 now to piss on my fun.

Woo! \o/

Right stop hijacking my ego-inflating thread...especially with SU-cliquey shíte!!

hey peteee where are me brownie points?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Woo! \o/

Right stop hijacking my ego-inflating thread...especially with SU-cliquey shíte!!

He's drinking, I'm drinking......we're all drinking. No brownie points until he gets back from whatever den of iniquity he's gone to.

rmacm wrote: »
    He's drinking, I'm drinking......we're all drinking. No brownie points until he gets back from whatever den of iniquity he's gone to.
    I'm not drinking. I'm hungover from last night. Fortunately I didn't break anything. I'll be good to drink again tomorrow. At said function ninty9er was off-topic posting about. I think this is more off-topic posting. Whoops! :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Woo! \o/

Brownie points? Your the one with the cookies!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Kudos for the chuckle Peteee :)

Peteee wrote: »
    Your the one with the cookies!

You're? :p :pac:

Advertisement