Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Jacket Angel Lane?

Options
  • 15-12-2008 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    We were in Angel Lane over the weekend and my jacket was lost. Now, im fairly sure it was more than lost, as i literally only left it alone on the back of a chair to go get a round for about 5 mins. When i came back it was gone.

Anyway... Does anyone know how to contact Angel Lane?

Their website doesnt seem to give a number. 11850 didnt have a number for them, and they only seem to open 4 days a week, after 10pm?

Anyone ever have any luck getting a lost jacket back from there??
    Thanks...
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Google is your friend :)
    061-318453, according to http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6511843063

Hope you find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Unless it was handed in, without a cloakroom ticket they usually won't do a thing for you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Angle lane = Anal Pain

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Call them, give a description and go to the cloakroom the next time you're in. Lost my jacket there too, got it back a few weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

TheLoc wrote: »
    Angle lane = Anal Pain

Well if you go soliciting men in nightclub toilets that's what will happen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement