Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 6Mb available from the Sandyford Exchange

Options
  • 15-12-2008 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm currently on a Broadband and phone package from BT, with a 2Mb connection. From reading on their website, they are now offering 6Mb to new customers for the price i am currently paying, and 3Mb where 6 is not available. My question is, does anyone know if 6Mb is available from the sandyford exchange? And is it simply a case of ringing up and requesting the upgrade? I have heard nothing but bad things about BT customer service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

bump, if no-one knows i'll let it die

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

im not 100% but i do think 6mb is availible in sandyford.

i had a mate that use to live there and smart telecom were offering an 8mb line.

best thing you can do is just ring up and ask

best case is that its availible and you just order it right there.

either way it will all boil down to you having to ring bt.

you might get lucky and get through to them without a hassel. who knows!!!

hope you get sorted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

There are two Sandyford Exchanges !

Name Code

SANDYFORD SND
    SANDYFORD AEH (AreaEngineeringHQ) SNH

Both are ADSL2 enabled by eircom which indicates strongly that the competitors are also in there :cool:

Advertisement