Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT on Q7

Options
  • 15-12-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

can anyone tell me what would audi Q7 be under in vrt site. tried a good few version and nothing comes up
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

bombers wrote: »
    can anyone tell me what would audi Q7 be under in vrt site. tried a good few version and nothing comes up
    cheers

Works fine first time, check out Statistical Code 40386123 on the VRT Calc.
    Body Type is Estate, 5 Door, Automatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,248 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

SUV used prices are in freefall at the moment, I would not rule out buying of these things here for similar money as clearing one from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bombers

thanks alot for that info where do you find Statistical Code from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

why dont you just take the seats out and register it as a commercial for 50 euro? wouldnt fancy payin 21k vrt when u can do i tfor 50 minus back seats of course!

Advertisement