Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash on Quincentenary this morning?

Options
  • 15-12-2008 1:04pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I heard there was a crash on the Quincentenary this morning involving a truck. Anyone have any info on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Went past aound 8:30, one car had rear-ended the other about 50m from the roundabout on the eastbound side. Galway Bay FM were saying that the westbound carraigeway was blocked whereas in reality, it was the traffic heading east that was affected :rolleyes: - tailback all the way up to Westside. Typical wet Monday morning traffic really.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

A colleague's wife was in one of the cars, he said something about a truck when he called in, I just wanted to gauge if it was a bad crash because I don't want to be ringing him bothering him.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Just spoke to my colleague there. His wife's car was hit by a truck when she was on the inside lane and sent spinning across the road ending up in the position you saw her and she was then rear-ended. If she was hit from the driver's door angle she'd be gone.

Advertisement