Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African Appeal

Options
  • 15-12-2008 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Can you spare just €2? Zani is a 9 year old boy living in Namibia. He has only 1 arm and 1 leg. Each day he rides 7 miles to school along roads with craters from land mines, on a bicycle with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1 pedal. If you send us just €2, we will send you the video. Its Fooking Hilarious. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

I'm going to hell after this, but that's just brilliant.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

rferguson wrote: »
    Can you spare just €2? Zani is a 9 year old boy living in Namibia. He has only 1 arm and 1 leg. Each day he rides 7 miles to school along roads with craters from land mines, on a bicycle with bent wheels, no brakes, no saddle and only 1 pedal and the pedal is on the wrong side. If you send us just €2, we will send you the video. Its Fooking Hilarious. :D

FYP ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Don't be fooled by scams like this :mad:

I sent off me €2 and the video they sent me was a bloody Betamax :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

here lol at the op and the comments, there is a place reserved for me and anyone else that laughs at this

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Genius!

/sends as text to friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Have some stars!:D

Advertisement