Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we on tv on thursday?

Options
  • 15-12-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

anyone know if the uefa cup match is on the box on thursday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

anyone know if the uefa cup match is on the box on thursday?

Listed here on http://liveonsat.com/08_foot_uefa_cup_toto.php for some foreign sat channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Listed as being on in Murray's O'Connell St (as is Fulham on 26th)

http://www.murraysbar.eu/sport/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

am surprised its not on british tv,its a strange one itv obviously dont have rights to our home uefa games this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Just checked UTV and CH5 websites and they have no games on Thursday, surely thats not right !!!

Will be nice to see the likes of Parrett and Bostock get a run, seeing as the likes of Adel, Boateng Stalteri etc are not available.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

The games are on Wednesday, no cl this week. Expect it's on ITV4 or 5

• Advertisement

The games are on Wednesday, no cl this week. Expect it's on ITV4 or 5

I think you'll find the games are on Wed and Thur, we are on Thur, 7.45pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

mea maxima culpa sorry if I confused anyone. Am in Dublin on Thursday if it's in Tom Mayes - anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

From the official club site:

'We are delighted to inform you that Thursday night's UEFA Cup group match against Spartak Moscow will be shown live on Spurs TV Online'

Thats handy for anyone who subscribes to it however for rest of us fans (about 99.99%) it's a kick in the nuts. :(

Will try get it on the Net somewhere.

Might back Modric for 1st scorer, he's over-due one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Will try get it on the Net somewhere.

Might back Modric for 1st scorer, he's over-due one.
    check out www.atdhe.net .its showing the match for definate.not bad quality either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh ****ing hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

What the ****!? We've been dominating them!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Not happy with Gilberto yet again. Hopefully i'll eat my words by the end of the game because he will have scored a hat trick but first goal was all his fault and second one he was way off the pace. He is ****. Have not seen him play were he hasn't made a fatal error.

Aside from that we have been passing the ball well and you feel that we will get the opening to score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Cheers to whoever posted that site link! Was checking ITV4 so missed the first half, but thanks to that poster I got to see the comeback!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

ya great link :D
    pity we couldnt have got a winner late on... campbell had a couple of good chances
    champions league dropout now in the next round, shakhtar, zenit, bremen or fiorentina are the toughest draws for the next round

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Twas scary there for a while but done enough to get through.we can relax now until the draw..pity i didn't see that link earlier, my stream was crappy.:)

Advertisement