Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actors Needed For January

• 15-12-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all,
    I'm a film student who is currently looking for actors, 1 female 25-30 yrs. 2 males 25-30 and 30-35 yrs to appear in a short film I hope to start working on in mid January. I am Dublin based, but the actual locations for the film are just over the Meath border. Transportation will be available. Please note that this is a no budget college film which may be of use to a portfolio etc. There will be no payment available to anyone who works on this film. It is purely for the experience, and hopefully with the right people on board, something good can come from it. No time wasters please.
    You can contact me at egaffney@live.ie for further information etc. regarding storyline and any other questions you may have.

Advertisement