Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 Question

• 15-12-2008 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭

I am signed up to the free texts to any network!You have to top up €20 pm and i put in two single €5 ones on saturday , €5 yesterday and €5 today and that makes up €20 but im being charged for the texts!WTF?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

it can take up to 48hrs after the €20 topup until free txts are available. you will receive a txt with a confirmation.

see O2 TOC
    http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/About+O2/Terms+and+Conditions/O2+Experience/Unlimited+Free+texts
    New customers availing of the O2 Experience price plan can opt in via any of the channels listed but must meet the minimum top up requirements set out above to receive their free texts. Once the requirement is met new customers will have their free texts activated within approximately 2 working days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

and afaik it has to be e20 in one go. I think you can do it like you did but they have to be very close together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its 48hrs after the topup amount has reached €20, its also in one calendar month, its just easier in the long run if you put in 20 in one go tbh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Do 02 support streaming for use with m.youtube.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    and afaik it has to be e20 in one go. I think you can do it like you did but they have to be very close together

That's right! Same on vodafone - has to be in one go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement