Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock and Fore end advice for a Beretta 391 Urika

Options
  • 15-12-2008 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I am noticing that I am knocking the hell out of my beretta 391 urika (stock and foreend) and was wondering if it is as easy as changing the wooden stock and forend for synthetic ones.

Second question does anyone know where I should start looking, I am assuming that these wont get shipped from the US. To be honest I looked at a couple of websites and usual policies on shipping.

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

gunaccessories.com deliver no problems, shipping is about $20 per pound, very decent selection.

cabelas do as well as far as iknow but havnt ordered from them personally.

synthetic stocks will take a lot more abuse and wont get as warped but some finishes will show up scratches depending on finish & material.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Thanks Franc, Have you purchased previously

Advertisement