Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of someone who can give Statistics and Reliability grinds?

• 15-12-2008 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Needed to prepare for a January exam.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

They have moved from PK7 to 002 - the room behind reception - it's the Centre for Learning and Teaching - CeLT (http://www.it-tallaght.ie/StudentLife/CeLT/)

Margaret Phelan or Rose Cooper are the guys to contact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

i asked my stats lecturer james " i'm in MENSA u know " reilly for help with my stats cause i was really struggling . his answer was to " read my book cause its all in there" . he was absolutly no help, a real twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

i asked my stats lecturer james " i'm in MENSA u know " reilly for help with my stats cause i was really struggling . his answer was to " read my book cause its all in there" . he was absolutly no help, a real twat

Jims exams are usually really easy and he will give practise exams, do past papers and anything he gave you in class and you will find the paper comes up similar. One of the few As i got in college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

yeah i had a statistics exam with reilly,he always says its in his book! He pimps that book any chance he gets. Though his exams are quite easy,very straight forward,just do a question of each chapter and u will be def covered for it

Advertisement