Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sunshear1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭harmacist

4 week bump 4 feedback 4 the love of God!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

hi there, I'm going to start giving feedback alot around here cos i'll be looking for it myself in the next few weeks!

the thing that struck me about the recorded stuff you have, was the quality of the recordings...obviously alot of work went in and fair play. How and where did you do it?

To be honest, this sort of music isn't to my taste, but you asked for feedback. The first song was pretty good exept for the vocals at the beginning. I think you'd call it the verse. I thought it was cool how the melody changed at the "so don't, don't tie me down, don't fence me in..." bit. Really sounds professional, I wouldn't be suprised to turn on the radio some day and hear that. Fair play.

I liked the sort of meloncholy version of Teenage kicks. Very clever. What sort of effect is on the vocals? Spmthing like that would work well on one of ours...the strings and synth really make this song-a sign of someone who knows what they're doing.

5 years from now sounds like a U2 song...I hope you are pleased with that, but U2 arent to my taste really, but again, I'd like to compliment on your professional sound and approach.

I gotta peg it to college now, but I actually really enjoyed listening and commenting on your stuff! I should work for Rolling Stone!
    Anyway, keep it up, there's a big market for this sorta thing, all the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,128 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

If you're looking for feedback register your music on garageband.com, and then enter a song to their competition.

Basically you have to review about 10 other songs, and then people will start reviewing yours. Pretty good for feedback, although some of the reviews can be quite short as people are only writing them in order to get their own songs reviewed.

Advertisement