Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap DVD's, BRD's and PS3 games ??

• 15-12-2008 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I'm living in Germany and although I can get english DVD's, BRD's they're not exactly cheap in the big stores. And the PS3 games are all in German.

I used Play.com but find them slow (2 weeks). Can anyone recommend a large online European store thats quick and cheap ?

Thanks
    K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I thought I'd be inundated with sites !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

blahdvd.com have good deals on both BD discs and ps3.

These BD are 2 for £18. Other BD discs are from £10 - £15 each

PS3: I got Little Big Planet from them last week. It is £17.99 today.

They deliver to most European countries including Germany for a small charge.

Boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

that looks like a great site, is it on the level ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

KTRIC wrote: »
    I'm living in Germany and although I can get english DVD's, BRD's they're not exactly cheap in the big stores. And the PS3 games are all in German.

I used Play.com but find them slow (2 weeks). Can anyone recommend a large online European store thats quick and cheap ?

Thanks
    K

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055320475

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

KTRIC wrote: »
    that looks like a great site, is it on the level ?
    Cannot remember exactly how long it took; but was 4 or 5 days from when I pressed 'buy' to when the parcel arrived. A lot of stuff is cheaper than play, even with their small charge for postage, because when you see £xx you pay £xx and not the crazy euro rate of play.com

Boo

• Advertisement
Advertisement