Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Stadium up on OS

Options
  • 15-12-2008 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

Looks nice

zzz420c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Very nice, very modern looking and with a good roof which should help to keep the atmosphere good.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I have to say that looks well tasty.roll on the construction!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

brilliant...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 fairhillspur

looks top class

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

I Really like the design of the new stadium. Some may say it's similiar to the one down the road but the interview below with the designers shows that they seem to be hell bent on retaining the great atmosphere at WHL.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/insightintostadiumdesign151208.html

Anyone know if or when they plan to release pics of inside the ground.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

theduffer wrote: »
    I Really like the design of the new stadium. Some may say it's similiar to the one down the road but the interview below with the designers shows that they seem to be hell bent on retaining the great atmosphere at WHL.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/insightintostadiumdesign151208.html

Anyone know if or when they plan to release pics of inside the ground.....

Talk is cheap, the real key will be the pitch of the lower tiers, if the lower tiers are at a steep angle it will retain the current close feeling of WHL. If the go for a shallower gradient then they may as well just do a carbon copy and be done with it.

I need to see better detail for the roof as well, it looks like it will enclose more of the action than the Death Star which is a good thing.

Advertisement