Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EU Constitutional law

Options
  • 15-12-2008 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey anyone else on this doing this exam tuesday. Was just wondering what ye have studied. The exams only on what was covered in weeks 7-12. Well what i was wondering is do you know the four problem questions posted on bb-well seeing as there is 3 qs on the paper and we must choose one-and the 4 problem questions cover pretty much all the material-if i learn 2 should i be covered.

Any input??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

niamherz88 wrote: »
    Hey anyone else on this doing this exam tuesday. Was just wondering what ye have studied. The exams only on what was covered in weeks 7-12. Well what i was wondering is do you know the four problem questions posted on bb-well seeing as there is 3 qs on the paper and we must choose one-and the 4 problem questions cover pretty much all the material-if i learn 2 should i be covered.

Any input??

If the 4 questions cover the entire course material (weeks 7 -12) then you would be unlucky if you learned 2 and neither topics were asked.
    We don't have a lot of material to learn so it isn't much effort to just study everything. Get your act together son!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Quite an easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy exam. Question 1 was my blessing. Ah the joys of broad and open questions; easy on the light studiers

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

It was very nice really! I didn't hear of anyone who found it really tough. :)

Advertisement