Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil Young - Sugar Mountain live

Options
  • 15-12-2008 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Has anyone purchased the new Neil Young album from the archives series? Is it recommended?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Haven't got it. It's his first solo concert and i read a decent review of it over the wknd. I'll pick it up first chance i get. Supposed to be some banter between him and the audience... Rare indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Had a listen to it today. Its very very good. The banter between him and the audiance is the highlight imo. I am a bit obsessive though when it comes to Neil Young.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I like the needle and the damage done but can't stand anything else by Neil Young.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Is it actually on sale in shops here? I haven't seen it anywhere yet (but haven't had time to make it in to Dublin city centre) and desperately need a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 upalong

any word on what the difference is between blu-ray dvd and cd options (apart from the obvious).

i don't think there is much video on the blu-ray or dvd just better sound, but you then can't play the disc in your car or on normal cd players?

is that right

• Advertisement
Advertisement