Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas - looking for good value on AA AAA batteries

• 15-12-2008 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

as its that time of year, with all the toys santa will be bringing...looking to get a shed load of batteries!!! good value ones preferably?

Thanks

W.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

I suggest that rather than getting single use batteries, get a number of rechargable batteries and a charger which charges both AA and AAA. Don't know of any specific offers at the moment but I have seen chargers bundled with 4 or 8 AAA's previously in the shops. Then get some more batteries to go with the bundle.

It's more outlay at the start but it saves the crying on Stephens day when all the batteries have run out.

And make sure that Santa charges all the batteries first before he leaves them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

got 8 duracel AA for 4.50 in Easons last week
    4 with 4 free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i got a pack of 18 in b&q last week for €8.50 had them in both sizes:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Got 18 durecel in B&Q a couple of months ago. For about €6. The price was in £s on the desplay (didnt notice). When I went up to the counter it was €8 something. I said was on display at .... The guy then said it was company policy to charge same number in Euro when the price is in pounds only.

Boo

• Advertisement
Advertisement