Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Arial for A4

Options
  • 15-12-2008 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get one of those fin arial things for an A4 and how much would it cost??

I looked in Halfords and that!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,248 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

FYI - if you get it through an Audi parts dept it'll cost you €60ish and will need to be painted.

Also, when fitting it, get it glued/bonded to the roof rather than drilling - I'd be worried that drilling could cause leak issues further down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭That Girl..

AudiChris wrote: »
    FYI - if you get it through an Audi parts dept it'll cost you €60ish and will need to be painted.

Also, when fitting it, get it glued/bonded to the roof rather than drilling - I'd be worried that drilling could cause leak issues further down the line.

Thanks!

I saw one on ebay for €9.. Think i'll go with that one!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Put one on your motor AudiChris and get it in Halfords. Slap a Turbo, GTi and put an Audi Touch decal on the back window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,997 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Audi decals on an Audi? Do you not remember from yesterday, it has to be the wrong brand... get an Abarth scorpion on there!

I think I'll start off by making it 2.7TDI, and I'll see how I get on with that first. :D

I think I'll start off by making it 2.7TDI, and I'll see how I get on with that first. :D

I sense a sly dig at me.

Is that because I did that to my 115bhp Passat previously? You swine ! :mad:

MYOB wrote: »
    Audi decals on an Audi? Do you not remember from yesterday, it has to be the wrong brand... get an Abarth scorpion on there!

Your car defo needs the Fiat Touch and some blue strobes for under the car and some wheel spinner leds. Yeah, it sounds so cool in my head. ;)

Berty wrote: »
    I sense a sly dig at me.

Is that because I did that to my 115bhp Passat previously? You swine ! :mad:

:D:D:D
    Your car defo needs the Fiat Touch and some blue strobes for under the car and some wheel spinner leds. Yeah, it sounds so cool in my head. ;)

I think the first thing is to get a TRD sticker for the top of the windscreen, then maybe put a VVTi badge beside a GTI badge underneath a Sparco logo. I'll put a Dodge Viper racing stripe across the top of the car and I'll top it all off with a Tuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrbo sticker. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Hahaha duurty dig:D

I have my GTI badge ordered for mine:P

A guy passed me today in an Mx3 convertible with dodge viper stripes, not on the roof of course. It was a typical **** box idea of his and I would thought with his massive head he could have figured it to be a bad idea.

Im not joking, his country bumpkin head was absolutely massive and with the small windscreen and car it made it look much worse.

I know I have my flaws but Jeeeeeezzzzz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

A guy passed me today in an Mx3 convertible with dodge viper stripes, not on the roof of course. It was a typical **** box idea of his and I would thought with his massive head he could have figured it to be a bad idea.

Im not joking, his country bumpkin head was absolutely massive and with the small windscreen and car it made it look much worse.

I know I have my flaws but Jeeeeeezzzzz :D

There's a white 93 Corrolla saloon going around Limerick. With two black "speed strips" up along the bonnet and roof, hubcaps and a loud exhaust. I don't think i've seen worse, it's worse than that red Civic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

There's a white 93 Corrolla saloon going around Limerick. With two black "speed strips" up along the bonnet and roof, hubcaps and a loud exhaust. I don't think i've seen worse, it's worse than that red Civic

Love that Civic!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,248 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Don't forget all those Audi S4 1.9 TDi on the road. Pure rockets man!

Advertisement