Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gears of war on xbox 360

• 15-12-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

im stuck on a level.
    near the End.
    im on a train and the mission is to kill RAMM and
    get Nav to some machine.
    can anybody tell me how to kill that bast#rd RAMM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

just go to youtube and look it up ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

1. Using the torque bow or grenades, clear the birds the uses as a shield off him.

2. Shoot him in the face. A lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

2. Shoot him in the face. A lot.

I can confirm he doesn't like being shot in the face, at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Its been a while since ive done this but as far as i can remember what i did was stay low so the birds dont get you and run around behind him there is a big gun on a turrett i snuck around to that then blasted the bejasus out of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I did quite a lot of damage using the sniper rifle (as said above, he does not like getting shot in the face :)) - after that, grenades/lancer were enough to take him down, at least in normal/hardcore difficulties (never got around to completing it on insane :()...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

as mentioned before it's all about the torque bow and sniper (is it a clue that they're sitting merrily on the ground in the previous train carriage for you?) use the bow to clear the kryl then sniper him in the mush, it takes a while and you may have to relocate yourself to either end of the carriage when he gets too close

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Anyone know the song from the new GoW2 ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

Kiera wrote: »
    Anyone know the song from the new GoW2 ad?

The magic of google

"How It Ends" by Colorado-based band Devotchka,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

ROC1977 wrote: »
    The magic of google

"How It Ends" by Colorado-based band Devotchka,

I tried that but all i was getting was the other song. Thanks, dude :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Sniper rifle/Torque Bow + grenades, he only takes damage when the kryll are not around him. Stay in the light areas when the kryll fly away and shoot him then (yes in the face is good)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

And if you haven't mastered active reloading, now's the time.

As said before, torque bow to clear the Krill, then extra damage active reloaded sniper rounds to the face.

And only shoot from cover. ie. When he gets close, get to cover as far away from Raam as possible.

And I always thought the Emplaced Gun was a decoy that led to death by Krill if you attempted to use it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

quad_red wrote: »
    And I always thought the Emplaced Gun was a decoy that led to death by Krill if you attempted to use it?

ya, in my first few attempts at this, i always ran for that gun and as soon as i got to it, the kryll killed me...

So i killed him then using grenades and the bow to clear the kryll, and the lancer or sniper rifle (cant remember which) to hit in the head from cover only, it took me about 30 goes i'd say to eventually get him, on the last attempt i killed him almost instantly...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

I never even noticed the emplacement gun..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I resorted to the glitch you can find on youtube. Even that way it took a good few goes to complete. I can't tell you the number of times I killed myself by shooting an arrow into his gun rather than him and it blowing me up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I found that the torque bow and sniper rifle method works grand. Stay behind the first stone, firing away as people have described above, if Raam gets close feck a frag at him. If he gets really close blind fire with the magnum. I found no need to move from that spot, just hopped over the stone.

Advertisement