Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tevion 2413 Bluetooth Stereo - how to increase microphone volume?

Options
  • 15-12-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I recently got a Tevion 2413 Bluetooth Car Stereo from Aldi so that I could use Bluetooth handsfree from my phone in my car.

The unit works perfectly well except the person on the other end of the call can hardly hear me. I can increase the speaker volume but I cannot see how to increase the microphone pickup volume.

The fascin8 web site has a FAQ which purports to answer this but what it actually does is increase the speaker volume not the microphone volume.

Other people dont seem to have this problem but I cant even see where the microphone is (in case its covered by something ...)

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Have you checked Tevion's support site? If not it's here and you can download the user manual from there.

I think this is what your looking for:

* Can I adjust the volume of the Microphone built into the stereo?

Yes, if you press the 'phone' button once then press and hold the setup button on the remote until the 'Melody' menu flashes. Press the 'Menu' button on the remote once again to go to the 'Phone Volume', then adjust the volume with the adjust knob.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 levantus

Hal1 wrote: »
    Have you checked Tevion's support site? If not it's here and you can download the user manual from there.

I think this is what your looking for:

* Can I adjust the volume of the Microphone built into the stereo?

Yes, if you press the 'phone' button once then press and hold the setup button on the remote until the 'Melody' menu flashes. Press the 'Menu' button on the remote once again to go to the 'Phone Volume', then adjust the volume with the adjust knob.

Thanks Hal1, I saw that on the website, and tried it - but it is the same instructions as for altering the default Phone output volume via the speakers, not the microphone input volume. Unless both volumes are linked in which case I will be deafened when speaking on the phone!

I just rang the helpline (which was on the manual) and was told you can't alter the volume on the microphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Just talk louder....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mavedarave

I dont suppose you have a photo of the rear of the stereo harness as the garage have pulled both the red and yellow cables out and the phone help is no good for visual help.. all they ask is reffer to the manual online.. * IT DOESNT SHOW A PICTURE :confused: and the online fitting video is just to blurry to see.. any help would be great just email at this registered email if you can help.. thanks guys..

Advertisement