Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Wagon Wheels

Options
  • 15-12-2008 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Where have they gone, I'm sitting here eating a Red (plain) one and they just aren't the same without the jam. Anyone know anywhere that sells them around the south-side?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seadog9

Never knew there were blue wagon wheels, I got the red ones yesterday, very wortwhile altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

seadog9 wrote: »
    Never knew there were blue wagon wheels, I got the red ones yesterday, very wortwhile altogether.

You haven't lived!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Drrrooolllll. I love WW so just couldn't pass this thread without saying it.
    Red or blue they make me wanna eat them as Cookie would from Sesame Street!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I was never a fan of the blue one's, but i would love a red one right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

just got a pack of 9 blue ww in 2euro shop in waterford presume all stock the same :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

2 euro in Donegal Town often have red and blue in

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭TheScribbler

Wagon Wheels used to be much bigger too, take my word for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Think I saw them in 2 euro shop the other day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Haven't seen them in a while actually. Remember the browny caramel/toffee ones too?

Advertisement